Bed/Bath: 4bd + guest bd / 4.5ba
Type: SFH – Furnished Only
Parking: 1-car garage parking
Terms: 3-12 Month Lease Terms
Available: Available now
Exquisitely Furnished 3-Level Sea Cliff Home with Golden Gate Bridge Views & Elevator Servicing All Floors!
This elegant and exquisitely furnished 3-level neo classical home is located in prestigious Sea Cliff. Boasts four bedrooms + guest bedroom, four and-a-half bathrooms with upscale, classic furnishings. Beautiful oak floors throughout. Steps from Legion of Honor, China Beach, Baker Beach-(just a 13 min walk along coastal trails), and The Presidio. Built in 1936 with a generous square footage of 4,065 (approx). Spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Ocean from the Master Bedroom! Offered Furnished Only.
- Gracious entry way
- Spacious living room with an abundance of seating, game table & fireplace
- Large formal dining room with seating for 8 persons
- Chef's kitchen with large kitchen island with seating for 5 persons, 6-burner stove/double oven and 2 sinks
- Family room with TV and cozy seating that provides access to yard
- Yard with two seating areas and fire-pit adorned by lemon tree and lush landscaping
- Powder room
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 full baths
- Master bedroom features Golden Gate Bridge views, 3 closets, and luxurious en-suite bath offering deep tub, separate shower and double vanity
- 2nd bedroom features bath en-suite (and GG Bridge view from bath)
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms share a newly renovated Jack & Jill bath with radiant floor heating
- Huge TV room with trundle bed
- Office guest room with full bath en-suite
- Laundry room
- Entrance to garage
- Parking for 1 large car or 2 small cars (parking for 3 cars in driveway)
- An abundance of storage in garage for bikes, sporting equipment, etc.
You’d never know it, but there was a time when Sea Cliff was deemed unlivable due, in large part, to the fact that going to and from San Francisco’s downtown hub required day-long commutes.
But that didn’t stop fun seekers who were drawn to the area’s beaches, attractions (including the Cliff House and Sutro Baths ) and sweeping vistas.
Today, Sea Cliff sits firmly on the City’s list of most desirable neighborhoods for those looking for spacious lots, luscious landscapes, and scenic streets.
In a Word
One of Sea Cliff’s best neighborhood walks is along the Golden Gate National Recreational Area Coastal Trail at Lands ...
More About Sea Cliff